We Provide High-Quality Systems for Safe and Efficient storage and transport of LPG.
We BNH Gas tanks are manufacturer and Supplier of LPG Semitrailer tanks, LPG Transport truck tanks of various capacities. We manufacture, special customized LPG gas truck, LPG truck, Liquefied gas tanker transporter or lpg semi-trailer. Semi-trailer tanks are provided with double axle, triple axle rear trailers. The tanks are also provided with unloading pumps for decanting.
We provide the different shapes and sizes of Semitrailer as per client requirement as follows:
LPG Truck tanks:
These tanks are mounted on rigid chassis are made of various capacities like 5m3 , 10m3, 17m3 , 20m3 , 24m3 . The tanks are also provided with all safety features like safety relief valves, excess flow valves, pressure gauges, temperature gauges, isolation valves, internal valves, Rochester gauge, rotogauge, fixed level gauges. The tanks are also provided with unloading pumps of PTO driven type which take power form the truck engine for easy and safe transfer of LPG from the tanker.
LPG Semi trailer:
These tanks are mounted on tractor chassis with rear semitrailer and are tractor type tanks. The tanks are made of various capacities like 30m3, 40m3, 45m3, 50m3, 57m3 and 60m 3. The semitrailer may be double axle or Triple axle depending on loads and road regulations. The tanks are also provided with all safety features like safety relief valves, excess flow valves, pressure gauges, temperature gauges, isolation valves, internal valves, Rochester gauge, rotogauge, fixed level gauges. The tanks are also provided with unloading pumps of PTO driven type which take power form the truck engine for easy and safe transfer of LPG from the tanker or hydraulic driven pumps as required.
Different Types of LPG Semitrailer:
Double Axle LPG Semitrailer
Tri axle LPG Semitrailer
LPG Transport Semitrailer
Semi-trailer LPG Tanker
Safety Big capacity LPG Tanker Semitrailer
Fuel Tanker Semitrailer
Ammonia transport tank trailer
The tankers are provided with various accessories like
Mudguard, Bumper, Tyres, king pin 2 or 3.5”, Safety fittings, pipelines, valves, internal valves, Excess flow valves, Lighting system, Fire extinguishers, Safety sign, etc are provided as per requirement. The unit comes with all safety features as per norms. The accessories used at LPG semitrailer and are selected with care to provide a safe, long-lasting and comprehensible usage while considering air and environment protection. We can design different size tanks for users to correspond with local vehicles loaded weight standard.
LPG semitrailer Tanker Trailer is generally used for transporting liquid gas.
LPG semitrailer is used worldwide because of it is high quality and good price.
LPG semitrailer Suitable for LPG transportation in various conditions with good safety performance, light weight and high efficiency. LPG semitrailer is of flammable nature, the safety becomes more important for LPG. The cylindrical shape, like in other pressure vessels provides a safety to transport and store liquids reserved under pressure.
Capacity OF LPG Transport Tankers:
1. LPG semitrailer, fitted with 2 or 3 axles, is designed for special LPG and other gas and chemical transportation, including Liquid Ammonia, Natural Gas, LPG, and Butane. Capacity ranges from 7500 Liters to 57000 Liters.
2. LPG has a lighter thickness compare to many other liquid gases, the capacity of LPG semi-trailer capacities are comparatively higher. The lighter body weight adds value to this advantage. LPG has lower unit transportation costs compare to other liquefied gases.
Special features of our LPG semitrailers
- Stress analysis is done to lower the weight of the tanker to increase payloads.
- The combination of the spherical head and elliptical head increase the capacity and keep the tank light weighted.
- Using inbuilt safety valve to enhance the safety performance.
- Using new materials as plastic mudguard, light weight wheels lowers the weight of the semi-trailer
- Special high quality steel is used to lower the thickness of tank to reduce weight and increase carrying capacity of the tank thereby increasing profitability.
- Emergency shut off valves with pneumatic actuators are provided for additional safety.
LPG Semi-Trailers design pressure for 17.5 to 22 Bar and the design temperature is between -20°C and +75°C. The LPG semi-trailer can be equipped with emergency discharge valves, manometer, temperature indicators; diesel, electrical, liquid and phase indicator. LPG semitrailer advantage of compression resistant tank for transporting the liquefied , which is the special gases (For example propane, propylene, liquid ammonia, liquid nitrogen, liquid hydrogen, liquefied natural gas, liquid sulfur dioxide and so on) .
1. Design Code: CODAP 2000, PD 5500, ASME, AD MERKBALTTER, ADR, DOT AND OTHERS.
2. Design Pressure: 17.5 to 22 Bar
3. Design Temperature: - 20Deg C to + 75 Deg C
4. Volume : 7.5 M3,16 M3 , 25m3 , 40m3 , 45m3 , 50m3 , 57m3 , 65m3
LPG semitrailer, Road tankers, enhanced for the highest payload, according to the obligatory transport guidelines and the density of the transported product (propane / butane ratio) the fixture are given as below for construction purpose.
LPG Semitrailer Fixtures:
Valve Box with Shutters on Both Sides of the Semi-Trailer;
Magnetic Fluid Meter
Flow Direction Indicator;
Pressure Gauges on Pumping Side;
Tank Pressure Gauge, Coupled With Maximum Filling Indicator;
Compressor to vapor suction;
Air-Tight Box for Additional Fittings;
Wedge for Wheels
Earthing Lead with Procession Clip and Spear;
Remote Emergency Switch Cutting Off End Valves and Hydraulic Pumps
Casing Of Valve Box And Shield Of Drain Hoses Made Of Laminated Materials;
Fast Connectors for Power to Hydraulic System, etc….
LPG Semi-trailer anti-corrosion coating surface treatment by sand-blasting, painting, sweeping and other advanced technology. Domestic or import high-quality safety accessories to be selected, fully furnished.
Strict application of advanced construction technology of science, to ensure the lowest in the low temperature contraction rate, the highest dimensional stability.
1. Best Quality and Safety
All Our semitrailers designed for carrying LPG/ Propane in Bulk. This is manufactured and exhaustively tested according to our standards.
Acquire features for its quality and safety:
• High tensile strength steel
• Ultrasonic test of all plates before welding
• 100% Radiography of all weld joints
• All weld joints are Magnetic florescent particle tested
• All welded joints are Dye penetrant tested
• Mechanical tests for Physical analysis like tensile, yield and elongation
2. Profitability: High Payloads
• Chemical analysis of steel plates
• Production coupon plates tested for destructive test analysis of weld joints
• Post welding heat treatment
• Hydro -Test pressure as per code requirement
• Great stability due to gravity center lowered by cylindroconical design
• External surface treatment by sand blasting to SA 2.5 and two pack poly urethane corrosion resistant paint with application with special airless spray gun for better tank life .
• Fireproof steel connections and fittings
• Aluminum sun shade on top of tank to reduce internal pressure
• Flameproof electric wires, fittings, and lighting.